Great soup for leftover chicken. Can make on the stove; just cook/steam veggies first.
Make and share this Crock Pot Chicken and Bean Soup recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can great northern beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1 large sweet onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 2 1⁄2 cups cooked chicken, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed rosemary
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- salt, if needed, to taste
- Place all ingredients in a slow-cooker.
- Cover and cook on low for 8-10 hours.