I cut up my veggies the night before and put them in a ziploc bag. Then in the morning, I dump everything in the crock pot and have a wonderful dinner waiting for me when I get home.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs beef stew meat, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1⁄2 lb sliced fresh mushrooms
- 4 medium carrots, chopped
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed golden mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1⁄2 cup Burgundy wine or 1⁄2 cup beef broth
- 1⁄4 cup quick-cooking tapioca
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- hot cooked egg noodles
- In crock pot, combine the first 10 ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-1/2 to 6-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Serve over noodles.