1/1 Photo of Crepes With Vanilla Cream Sauce (Bob Evans)
If you like Bob Evan's version of crepes and the cream cheese sauce that they serve in them, this is the best recipe that comes close to it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups milk
- 3 whole eggs
- 2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 5 tablespoons melted butter
vanilla cream sauce for crepe filling
- 8 ounces cream cheese, room temperature (soft)
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar (or to taste)
- 4 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup heavy cream (a little thinner than pudding, add until it is thin enough to just drip)
- fresh fruit, of choice strawberries and bananas are good
- 1In a blender mix together the milk, eggs and vanilla.
- 2Stir in the flour, sugar, salt and melted butter until well blended.
- 3Heat a crepe pan or a good non stick 8 " pan over medium heat until hot.
- 4Lightly coat with a tiny bit of olive oil.
- 5Pour 1/4 cup of batter into the pan and tip pan to spread the batter evenly. When bubbles form on the top and the edges are dry, flip over and cook until lightly browned, it will have a lacy look.
- 6Place crepes on parchment papaer or wax paper to seperate each one.
- 7Fill crepes with the Vanilla Cream Sauce. Directions below --.
- 8VANILLA CREAM SAUCE DIRECTIONS.
- 9Mix all ingredients for Vanilla Cream Sauce together.
- 10Spoon into center of crepe and fold over seam side down.
- 11Top with fresh fruit of choice. I like to also drizzle a lil bit of the vanilla cream sauce on top to keep blueberries from rolling off the crepes!
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crepes With Vanilla Cream Sauce (Bob Evans)
Serving Size: 1 (176 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 633.8
- Calories from Fat 402
- Total Fat 44.7 g
- Saturated Fat 26.3 g
- Cholesterol 222.5 mg
- Sodium 554.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 16.3 g
- Protein 11.7 g