- 4 boneless pork chops, 3/4 inch thick, well trimmed
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon dry ranch dressing mix (1/4 pkg)
Directions See How It's Made
- Trim the fat from the pork chops; brown in about 1 Tbsp oil. I like them very brown. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together the soup, milk and ranch mix and pour over the chops.
- Bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered, 5 minutes or until done.
- Sprinkle with paprika and serve with mashed potatoes.