- 1 can green peas (I prefer small peas)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- buttered toast
Directions See How It's Made
- On stove in small pot melt butter and add flour slowly to thicken it.
- When it is almost like a paste add the milk and stir.
- Continue stirring on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- Add the drained can of peas and stir for a few more minutes.
- Pour hot mixture over a buttered slice of toasted bread, add salt& pepper to taste.
- Use a knife and fork to slice and eat your meal and enjoy.