1/2 Photos of Creamed Peas On Toast
Sherry B's Note:
Peas For Lunch??
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1On stove in small pot melt butter and add flour slowly to thicken it.
- 2When it is almost like a paste add the milk and stir.
- 3Continue stirring on low heat until the mixture thickens.
- 4Add the drained can of peas and stir for a few more minutes.
- 5Pour hot mixture over a buttered slice of toasted bread, add salt& pepper to taste.
- 6Use a knife and fork to slice and eat your meal and enjoy.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Creamed Peas On Toast
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 182.7
- Calories from Fat 66
- Total Fat 7.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 19.5 mg
- Sodium 71.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.8 g
- Sugars 6.3 g
- Protein 7.7 g