1/1 Photo of Cream Puff Dessert
out of here's Note:
My DH described this as a supreme dessert. Got the recipe from a lady at a church potluck. Nice to carry to gatherings.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 453.59 g Cool Whip
- 453.59 g Hersheys Chocolate Syrup
- 1Boil water and oleo, then stir in the flour.
- 2Beat in the eggs 1 at a time, until smooth.
- 3Grease a 9x13 pan.
- 4Spread the batter in the pan and bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 6Filling: Mix until smooth the cream cheese, milk and pudding mix.
- 7Spread on cooled crust. Top with the cool-whip and drizzle the chocolate syrup on top of the cool-whip.
- 8I wait until I serve this to drizzle the syrup on.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cream Puff Dessert
Serving Size: 1 (291 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 9
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 602.3
- Calories from Fat 245
- Total Fat 27.3 g
- Saturated Fat 18.7 g
- Cholesterol 121.8 mg
- Sodium 510.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 79.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 57.4 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: