Cream Puff Dessert
photo by ColoradoCooking
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1/2 cup margarine
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 4 eggs
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 1⁄2 cups milk
- 2 (4 ounce) packages instant vanilla pudding
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- some chocolate syrup
- Bring butter or margarine and water to boil.
- Remove from heat and add flour. Stir until all mixed well.
- Add eggs and beat well by hand.
- Put in 9 x 13 pan and bake at 400 for 30 minutes. Cool.
- Mix milk and instant pudding.
- Add softened cream cheese and beat until smooth (2-4 minutes).
- Spread over crust.
- Top with cool whip and drizzle with chocolate syrup.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!