Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A delicious topping for fish prepared any way...grilled, broiled even fried. Crabmeat (drained and picked over) or cooked shrimp may be substituted, but don't add until the final few minutes.
- 1⁄2 cup sweet onion, chopped (like vidalias)
- 1 cup green onion, sliced thin
- 3 tablespoons garlic, minced
- 3 shakes Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons butter
- cajun seasoning spices (homemade or storebought to taste)
- 8 ounces heavy whipping cream
- 12 ounces louisiana crawfish, drained
- In a heavy saute pan, cook vegetables in butter until soft, about 8-10 minutes. Add three shakes Worcestershire sauce and 1 tablespoon lemon juice.
- Add Cajun spices to taste and saute about 1 minute. Add crawfish and continue to saute on low heat another 15 minutes; add heavy cream. Saute until reduced by half; adjust seasonings. Spoon over (cooked) fish.