Recipe by mommyoffour
Another appie recipe for your collection. My family likes these on game day so they can "graze" all day long. So easy and tastes really good.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup breadcrumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 12 ounces chili sauce
- 8 ounces cranberry sauce, jelly style
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 375.
- In large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, breadcrumbs, salt, pepper and eggs; blend well.
- Shape into 1 inch meatballs; place in ungreased 15x10x1 inch baking pan.
- Bake at 375 for 25 to 30 minutes our until meatballs are browned and no linger pink in center.
- Meanwhile, in large saucepan, combine sauce ingredients; blend well.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Reduce heat to low; simmer 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add meatballs to sauce; stir to coat.
- Cook over medium heat about 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally.