Cranberry Glazed Meatballs
- Ready In:
- 2 (2 lb) bags cocktail meatballs, 1-inch in size
- 1 (16 ounce) can ocean spray jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Combine cranberry sauce, chili sauce, cumin and cayenne pepper in a large saucepan.
- Cook over medium heat, whisking occasionally, until the cranberry sauce is melted and smooth.
- Add meatballs; stir gently to coat.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring occasionally, 30 minutes or until the meatballs are heated through.
- Place in a chafing dish or slow cooker to keep warm during the party or gathering.
Join The Conversation