Recipe by mydesigirl
I love this dish! Not too spicy-not too mild! Very easy dish for 2 to put together.
Top Review by Darkhunter
Excellent! Cannot believe no one else has tried this. One of the ultimate 4-ingredient dishes. The only change I made was using half of a whole chili on each breast (oh, yeah, make that 2 changes!). Will make this often, desi, and thnx for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
- 1 lb chicken strips
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 4 ounces green chilies
- 1 cup monterey jack cheese
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray a medium size frypan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chili powder over chicken.
- Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
- Turn stove top on low and add green chilis on top of chicken.
- Cook until chilis are warmed.
- Add cheese and cook until melted on top of chilis.
- Put on a dish and serve with salsa on the side.