Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
I love this dish! Not too spicy-not too mild! Very easy dish for 2 to put together.
Make and share this Cracker Barrel Green Chili Jack Chicken recipe from Food.com.
- Spray a medium size frypan with cooking spray.
- Sprinkle chili powder over chicken.
- Cook chicken strips until no longer pink.
- Turn stove top on low and add green chilis on top of chicken.
- Cook until chilis are warmed.
- Add cheese and cook until melted on top of chilis.
- Put on a dish and serve with salsa on the side.
Excellent! Cannot believe no one else has tried this. One of the ultimate 4-ingredient dishes. The only change I made was using half of a whole chili on each breast (oh, yeah, make that 2 changes!). Will make this often, desi, and thnx for sharing. Made for PAC Fall 2009.
Very good recipe. I am actually a vegetarian, but my boyfriend loved it and was sorry that I could not try it myself. This was easy to do. I will make this again, and pass it on to a few friends.
3 at best. VERY MILD for those that like that. those that want flavor - add jalapeno's - medium to hot salsa, chili pepper with pepper flakes - this was just TOO mild with NO taste,for me.