1/1 Photo of Crack Slaw - Low Carb
Sooz Cooks's Note:
This recipe supposedly earned its name because it is SO addictive and I agree! I absolutely love this stuff. You can just eat it with a fork or make lettuce wraps out of the mix. Simple and DELICIOUS! I say 4 servings here but really, my husband and I could polish off the batch with no problem!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 14 ounces coleslaw mix (if you don't want the carrots use the angel hair cole slaw or just shred up a head of cabbage)
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sriracha sauce (this will be pretty mild so add to taste or you can use pepper flakes to taste)
- 1 (1 g) Splenda quick pack
- 1/2 teaspoon ginger paste (you could also use 1/2 teaspoon fresh minced ginger or ground ginger)
- 1 teaspoon white vinegar (any kind really)
- sriracha sauce (to garnish)
- 1Brown ground beef and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- 2Remove from pan and set aside.
- 3Heat up sesame oil and sauté garlic, onions, and slaw in sesame oil until cabbage cooked to desired tenderness.
- 4Stir in the soy sauce, Sriracha sauce, Splenda, ginger and vinegar.
- 5Add back in hamburger. Mix well and serve!
- 6Serve with additional Sriracha sauce on the side for people who want to add spice.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Crack Slaw - Low Carb
Serving Size: 1 (241 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.2
- Calories from Fat 215
- Total Fat 23.9 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 77.1 mg
- Sodium 361.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 23.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Splenda quick packs