Recipe by Heather Beldin
I got this out of my mother's cookbook. It is so good y'all have to try.
Top Review by Michelle S.
This dip is wonderful! With the addition of some dill weed it tastes exactly like the stuff I drive to the other side of town to buy at a specialty deli! And for half the price! The key to this is to really mince the veggies and very finely chop the crab. I beat it all together with the hand mixer as well. Perfection. Thanks for sharing Heather.
- 8 ounces sour cream
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice (optional)
- 1 lb imitation crabmeat, chunks broken up
- chopped fresh parsley (optional)
- crackers or cut up vegetables