Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my sisters recipe. She likes to make this for Christmas Eve. This recipe makes a full crock pot but can be cut in half. You can vary this recipe to make it hotter or milder. You can use either hot or regular sausage according to taste. I use regular. You can use hot or mild Ro-tel. I use one mild and one extra spicy.
- 2 lbs sausage (brown and drain)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) sour cream
- 2 (10 ounce) cansmild Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (3 ounce) can black olives, chopped
- 1 -2 bunch green onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeno pepper (no seeds) (optional)
- Melt the cream cheese slightly in microwave.
- Stir in sour cream and then add remaining ingredients.
- Heat in crock pot.