Southwestern "Cowboy Caviar" Corn Dip
- Ready In:
- 3 (11 ounce) cans green giant southwestern style corn, drained
- 1 (10 ounce) can original rotel, drained
- 1 (2 1/4 ounce) can sliced black olives, drained
- 6 green onions, sliced
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 3⁄4 - 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 package low salt taco seasoning (optional)
- Mix corn, Rotel, olives, onions and cheese in a large bowl until well combined.
- Combine sour cream and 3/4 cup mayonnaise in a bowl, stirring to combine well. Mix in taco seasoning (if desired.).
- Add sour cream mixture to corn mixture, stir well. You can add more mayonnaise for a creamier consistency.
- Cover and chill at least 3 hours.
- The longer you chill this the better it is.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!