From Kimberly Tessmer, R.D., L.D. from a magazine which described this as: "a heart-healthy meal that tastes as good as it looks."
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Divide the fish into 4 even pieces.
- Pour the cornflake crumbs, bread crumbs, and the spices into a shallow, wide bowl and mix.
- Beat the egg whites in a separate bowl and dip each piece of fish into the egg and then into the crumb mixture to coat. Repeat for each piece of fish.
- Use non-stick cooking spray to coat a baking sheet and place the fish on the sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until done. Serve with lemon wedges.