Easy Baked Fish (Haddock, Cod, Tilapia)
We love fish this way. I normally use haddock loins but I have also used tilapia and cod.
- Ready In:
- 4 (4 ounce) fish (haddock, cod or tilapia)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Old Bay Seasoning (to taste)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt (to taste)
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Grease a 9 x 13 inch baking dish.
- Place the fish fillets in the baking dish and top with butter.
- Season with Old Bay and garlic salt.
- Add more butter, old bay and garlic salt to your liking if needed.
- Bake for 30 - 40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I made your recipe but unfortunately couldn't use the Old Bay Seasoning, my dh didn't want any on the fish. Next time I make it, I will use the old bay seasoning. It was good without it, but would have been better with it. The cooking time is spot on, I cooked the haddock for 30 minutes and the fish was tender, crisp and delicious. Thank you for sharing your quick and easy to make recipe. Made for What's on the Menu? tag game.Reply
see 8 more