Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Corn Ball Fritters recipe from Food.com.
- Heat deep fryer to 375°F.
- Stir all ingredients together.
- If too thin, add more flour.
- If too thick, add a little more milk.
- You want mixture to be the consistency of a thin dough.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls in hot oil.
- Cook until golden brown on all sides.
- Remove from oil to paper towels to drain.
- Sprinkle with salt to desired taste. Chicken bouillon cube can be omitted if chicken flavor is not desired or beef bouillon cube can be substituted.
- Just dissolve cube first. For spicy cornball fritters, add 1/4 cup of diced jalapeno peppers.