Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 mins
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can white corn
- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can tiny peas
- 1 (14 1/2 ounce) can cut green beans
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimiento
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1 cup green pepper, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup vegetable oil
- 2⁄3 cup vinegar
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Drain corn, peas, green beans and pimentos.
- Combine all ingredients in bowl and set aside. Dressing: Mix all ingredients and bring to a boil in saucepan.
- Let cool.
- Pour dressing over vegetables and mix well.
Love peas + love vinegar = love this salad!
Very good salad. Dressing is the same as a 3-bean salad. Next time, I think I'll cut the dressing in half because there was a LOT left over. Great idea, Toncats!
I loved this veggie salad. I made this to have with my work lunch, and it held up nicely all week in the refrigerator. As one of the other reviewers stated, the flavor improves over time. I made a few changes to suit my tastes: I used Splenda instead of sugar, used dried onion instead of fresh, and did not add the teaspoon of salt. This would be great as a different type salad for a potluck.