Prep 6 mins
Cook 1 min
An oldie but a goodie. Can be served hot or cold. Goes fast at a potluck.
- 5 cups cooked, sliced carrots
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 cup green peppers or 1 cup red pepper, chopped
- 1 can tomato soup
- 1⁄2 cup vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup oil
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Put carrots in medium bowl.
- Mix all other ingredients together in saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook 1 minute.
- Pour over carrots and stir well.
Wonderful and quick. I add 1 Tbs worchestershire to mixture and use apple cider vinegar and sea salt.