1/1 Photo of Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Charlotte J's Note:
Cooling time about 3 hours
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a medium saucepan, lightly beat egg.
- 2Add coconut milk, milk, sugar, and tapioca, whisk to combine.
- 3Set aside, at least 5 minutes, until tapioca is slightly softened.
- 4Stirring constantly, bring mixture to a boil over medium heat, stir in vanilla.
- 5Transfer mixture to a bowl, cover with plastic wrap.
- 6Let cool until no longer hot, about 30 minutes.
- 7Refrigerate until cold, 2 to 3 hours (or up to 3 days).
- 8Meanwhile, preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 9Spread coconut in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet.
- 10Toast, tossing once or twice, until golden, 10 to 15 minutes, let cool.
- 11Just before serving, whisk pudding to loosen.
- 12Divide among four serving glasses or dishes.
- 13Top with pineapple and toasted coconut.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Coconut Tapioca Pudding
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 631.7
- Calories from Fat 212
- Total Fat 23.6 g
- Saturated Fat 20.3 g
- Cholesterol 59.3 mg
- Sodium 183.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 101.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 90.7 g
- Protein 6.0 g