1/3 Photos of Citrusy Radish and Cilantro Salad
Modified from Woman's Day magazine, May 2013. Cook time is time for the dressing flavors to meld.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon orange juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch ground cumin (optional)
- 1 dash salt
- fresh coarse ground black pepper (to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 6 small radishes (very thinly sliced)
- 1/8-1/4 sweet onion (very thinly sliced, then chopped)
- 1/4 cup fresh whole cilantro leaf
- 1In a small jar, combine juices, olive oil, optional cumin, salt, pepper, and sugar, Shake several times until sugar dissolves. Set aside at room temperature.
- 2In a bowl combine radishes, chopped onion, and cilantro leaves.
- 3Shake the dressing, and pour over the radish mixture. Stir gently to cover.
- 4Serves one.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Citrusy Radish and Cilantro Salad
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 42.3
- Calories from Fat 21
- Total Fat 2.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 162.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 0.4 g