Lemony Black-Eyed Pea and Cilantro Salad
- Ready In:
- 1 (14 ounce) can black-eyed peas, drained and rinsed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 slices onions, minced
- 1 medium tomatoes, peeled,seeded and chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt (or less if you prefer)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl; let sit in refrigerator for a couple of hours to blend flavors.
- Salad tastes best at room temperature.
Join The Conversation