Recipe by ZCole
Delicious dessert from my momma's kitchen.
Top Review by Kristy D.
Mmmm, so good! These are extremely rich, and have a great butterscotch flavor. I have had scotcheroos before, but never actually made them myself. I used to just make the rice krispie part and not the chocolate topping...this allows the peanut butter flavor to stand out more, but I enjoy the layer of chocolate on top as well!
- 236.59 ml sugar
- 236.59 ml white corn syrup
- 236.59 ml peanut butter
- 1419.54 ml Rice Krispies
- 170.09 g chocolate chips
- 170.09 g butterscotch chips
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix sugar and white syrup and bring mixture to a boil.
- Blend in peanut butter.
- Blend in rice crispies.
- Spread into 13" by 9" buttered pan.
- Melt chocolate chips and butterscotch chips over a double boiler or in microwave.
- Spread melted mixture over ingredients in pan.
- Let cool until chocolate has hardened.