Not Yo' Momma's Banana Pudding
photo by jellygirl
- Ready In:
- 2 (7 1/4 ounce) bags pepperidge farms chessman cookies
- 7 bananas, sliced
- 12 ounces Cool Whip
- 2 cups milk
- 5 ounces instant vanilla pudding
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- In a bowl, combine the milk and pudding and mix until well blended.
- In a separate larger bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk together and mix till smooth.
- Fold the whipped topping into the cream cheese mixture, then fold the pudding mixture into the cream cheese mixture.
- Line the bottom of a 13x9 pan with a layer of cookies (use the broken ones, if any).
- Place sliced bananas on top of the cookies.
- Spread the pudding mixture on top of the sliced bananas and then top with the remaining chessman cookies.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!