Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
This dessert is delectable! It makes for a very light dessert that everyone will be asking for seconds of.
- Crust: Combine first three ingredients (graham, sugar and marg).
- Press firmly into bottom of 13x9 pan.
- Chill 15 minutes.
- 1st Layer: Beat cream cheese, 1/4 cup sugar and milk till smooth.
- Fold in 1 1/2 c. Cool Whip (1/2 a container).
- Spread over crust.
- 2nd Layer: Beat pudding with 3 1/2 cups of milk for 2 minutes.
- Spread over cream cheese layer.
- Chill hours or overnight.
- 3rd Layer: Spread rest of Cool Whip over top, or before serving put dollop of Cool Whip on top of each piece.
This is one of our family favorites... also in butterscotch Yum Yum!
took this to a New Years Party, everyone loved it
I have a similar recipe for this. Try lemon pudding instead of the chocolate pudding also. I'm sure your version is very delicious.