This is a great variation on an old classic. I personally like using French Vanilla Jell-O, but Butter Pecan, Butterscotch or Chocolate are just as tasty. Feel free to experiment with different flavours!
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix until smooth.
- Add vanilla and eggs, beat at low speed until incorporated.
- Sift together flour and baking soda, then gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- Stir in chocolate chips and drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- Allow to cool fully on wire rack before serving.