1/2 Photos of Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
This is a great variation on an old classic. I personally like using French Vanilla Jell-O, but Butter Pecan, Butterscotch or Chocolate are just as tasty. Feel free to experiment with different flavours!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375°.
- 2Cream together butter, sugar and pudding mix until smooth.
- 3Add vanilla and eggs, beat at low speed until incorporated.
- 4Sift together flour and baking soda, then gradually add dry ingredients to the wet ingredients.
- 5Stir in chocolate chips and drop by tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 8-10 minutes until golden.
- 7Allow to cool fully on wire rack before serving.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies
Serving Size: 1 (1106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.3
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.2 g
- Saturated Fat 3.7 g
- Cholesterol 18.9 mg
- Sodium 87.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 1.2 g