Glenn's Homestyle Thai Meatloaf
- Ready In:
- 1hr 30mins
- 1 lb ground lean pork
- 1 lb ground chicken or 1 lb ground turkey
- 1⁄4 cup fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons hot chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup dry breadcrumbs (preferrably panko)
- 1⁄4 cup ketchup
- 1 teaspoon hot chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- In a large bowl, combine pork, chicken, cilantro, green onions, garlic, oyster sauce, fish sauce, pepper, eggs, and bread crumbs. Combine thoroughly.
- Pack into a 9 by 5 inch (2L) parchment lined loaf pan. Bake in a preheated 350 F (180 C) oven for 55 minutes.
- Meanwile, in a small bowl, combine the ketchup, chili sauce and soy sauce. Spread over the top of the meatloaf . Return to oven and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until a meat thermometer registers 170 F (77 C).
- Let stand for 5 minutes. Pour off any accumulated juices. Cut into slices.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!