- 1 (16 ounce) package egg noodles
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 16 ounces sour cream
- kosher salt, to taste
- black pepper, to taste
- 4 cups chili, warmed (recommended Johnny Jalapeno's Thieving Bandit Chili)
- 2 cups cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325°F Begin cooking noodles according to package directions. Have cream cheese and sour cream ready.
- Remove noodles from heat, drain in collander, and return directly to pot. add cream cheese, sour cream, salt, and black pepper. Stirr thoroughly, mixing well.
- Lightly grease a 9x9 pan with butter or spray butter. Spread half the noodle mixture into pan. Spread chili over top, then spread remaining noodles. Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until heated through.