Recipe by lik2fish
This soup is quick but tastes like it took hours to make.Please take time to rate this recipe. I really would like to know what you think.
Top Review by Little Of Everything
This soup is amazing! I was a little worried because I didn't rinse the blackbeans (which I would really recommend) and it had a blackish color. I added salsa to mine at the table, and my hubby added sour cream. Its a great "top your own" soup, and the flavors are complex and wonderful!
- 2 cooked chicken breasts (cubed)
- 418.15 g can creamed corn
- 2 (822.13 g) can chicken broth
- 2 (850.48 g) can black beans
- 283.49 g canrotel diced tomatoes with mild green chilies