French Onion Soup Rice
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄2 cups instant rice
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1⁄3 cup chicken broth
- 1⁄2 cup canned mushroom (1 4oz can of pieces and stems)
- 1 cup Campbell's French onion soup (1 can)
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- Combine all ingredients in microwave safe bowl.
- microwave for 10 mins and stir.
- If all liquid is not absored, microwave until all liquid is absored and the rice is cooked.
- If the rice is not cooked but there is no more liquid, add more chicken broth.
- Enjoy !
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm Jen, I love to cook and try new things altough for the most part I am better at baking. I am addicted to the food network and my family and friends always laugh until they are hungry and come looking for me to fix them somethnig. I am always looking for a great crowd pleasing recipe. I love when people tell me that something I made is the best they have ever had. I depend on this site for those recipes and then I add my own twist. I love comfort foods and recipes that are simple yet elegant. Most of the reciples I have uploaded are tried and true family favorites. It doesn't get much better than this ! <img src="http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg">