Baked Brown Rice
Yummy alternative to potatoes. Goes great with anything.
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 cup converted rice, uncooked
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 can beef consomme
- 1 can French onion soup
- 1 can sliced mushroom
- parmesan cheese
- Melt butter in casserole dish.
- Add rice and soups to dish and stir.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle top with Parmesan cheese.
- Return to oven and cook, uncovered, for additional 30 minutes.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
Join The Conversation