photo by Nimz_
- Ready In:
- 1hr 10mins
- Place rice in a 9x13-inch casserole dish.
- Mix French onion soup and consomme; pour over rice.
- Cut butter in pats and place in dish.
- Bake 1 hour at 350 degrees.
- Check it at 40 minutes.
- I added cheese on the top when I made this dish. Yummy!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I am 30 years old. I am married and have a wonderful family. My hubbie is the greatest. We have a 2 1/2 year old little girl. Her name is Lizzie Belle. I have pics if anyone wants to see. I work for a bank in Brandon, MS. My hubbie is a police officer in Jackson. I have a great cookbook that is called "Any Blonde Can Cook". It is awesome. I love to cook...when I have the time. My family keeps me pretty busy though. I enjoy reading books, going to the movies, traveling, spending time with my family, cooking, playing with Lizzie Belle, tanning, and getting my nails done.