Recipe by catalinacrawler
i decided to make spinach salads for dinner and found out that my bf of 4 years doesnt like raw spinach....how could i not know that by now?? so anyways, lol, i ended up adding some pasta and serving my spinach salad hot...my bf was really impressed since it was thrown together on a whim and tasted great! now that i'm writing the recipe down i think it would also be really good with some sliced black olives thrown in but you decide that!
- 4 chicken breasts, i used Low Fat Italian Dressing Chicken
- 473.18 ml egg noodles
- 236.59 ml red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 4 mushrooms, sliced
- 1 roma tomato, diced
- 453.59 g artichoke hearts, drained
- 946.36 ml Baby Spinach
- 29.58 ml parmesan cheese
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 59.14 ml balsamic vinegar
- 9.85 ml water
- 4.92 ml basil
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92 ml oregano
- 4.92 ml sea salt
- 4.92 ml sugar
- 2.46 ml black pepper
- 9.85 ml garlic, minced
Directions See How It's Made
- bbq the chicken according to the directions for Recipe #359053, slice.
- cook the noodles in boiling water until done, drain and set aside.
- mix the dressing ingredients and set aside (you can do this way in advance).
- make sure to have the chicken, noodles & dressing done before you continue cuz it goes fast from here and you dont want the spinach to overcook and disintegrate.
- heat 2 tbs olive oil in a large skillet, once hot cook the onions and bell peppers for 2 minutes.
- add mushrooms and cook for 2 more minutes.
- add dressing, tomatoes and artichokes and cook for 1 minute to heat through.
- add spinach and cook for 1 minute stiring constantly.
- throw in chicken and noodles and toss!
- sprinkle with parmesan cheese and enjoy!