Creamy Caesar Spinach Pasta Salad
Nice tasting, easy to make pasta salad perfect for potluck dinners. Very flexible - you can add green onions, red onions, olives, croutons, or meats (salami, pepperoni, chicken) to dress it up. Add/reduce spinach to make it more of a salad or more of a pasta dish.
- Ready In:
- 16 ounces penne pasta
- 5 cups Baby Spinach
- 16 ounces creamy caesar salad dressing
- 6 ounces parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 roma tomatoes, diced
- 1⁄2 bell pepper, diced
- salt and pepper
- Cook penne pasta in salted water until al dente. Drain and rinse in cool water.
- Meanwhile, dice tomatoes and bell pepper, and slice spinach into ribbons.
- Mix all ingredients together, only using half the caesar dressing. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Before serving, add more caesar dressing until desired consistency is reached.
- Serve cold.