Pasta, Bacon & Spinach Salad
photo by Boomette
- Ready In:
- Coat a large fry pan with cooking spray.
- Heat and add the bacon, garlic and shallots.
- Cook, stirring for 2-3 minutes.
- To the pan, add the pasta spinach and cook until the spinach is just wilted.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in the cheese and dressing.
- Serve garnished with the lemon wedges if desired.
- This is good for lunch cold as well if you have leftovers.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Great recipe! I had to keep pushing my husband out of the kitchen because he kept coming back for "one more sample". I used a blend of asiago and parm cheese along with Ken's Ceaser dressing. I also used Hormel real bacon bits because I didn't have time to cook the bacon up. Will definitely be adding this to my summer BBQ rotation.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in Keilor Downs, Victoria in Australia. I am a receptionist in Melbourne. My favorite cook books are anything Weight Watchers or Simply 2 good 2 be true also any muffin or scone cook books. I love cooking easy stuff but I love a challange ocasionaly on the weekends when i have a bit more time. My pet peeve is how much capsicum/bell peppers are in recipes now as i am elergic to them.