1/3 Photos of Chicken Mexican Dip - Super Easy!
This dip is fantastic and is always a hit at parties! The best part - it is super easy and done in a matter of minutes with very little prep work. Before anyone comments that this is not really a cooking recipe, please trust that I know this is just mixing things together, not really cooking. When you are crunched for time and need something quick, this is a great dip. If you would like to spend hours in the kitchen making "artisan" fare, then choose another recipe! :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a microwavable bowl, microwave the chicken until it is hot (it takes my microwave 1 - 2 minutes).
- 2When it is hot, shred the chicken with two forks.
- 3Throw the cream cheese on top of the chicken and microwave on 10 second intervals until the cream cheese is softened and easy to stir.
- 4Stir in the salsa.
- 5Stir in the cheese.
- 6Stir in any additional ingredients that you choose. Optional - onion, black beans, cilantro - whatever you like! I usually use a red onion, but it tastes just as great without it.
- 7You can serve this hot or cold. I normally use Scoops, since the chicken can break thinner chips.
- 8This makes a small batch of appetizer portions. Double or triple the recipe if you are feeding a crowd! This dip is always one of the first to go, when I take it to parties.
Browse Our Top Chicken Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Mexican Dip - Super Easy!
Serving Size: 1 (75 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.5
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 562.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 6.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
southwestern chicken strips