1/2 Photos of Chicken Liver Stroganoff
If you like liver I think you'll like this recipe. I like to serve them over wide buttered noodles
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 340.19 g chicken livers, separated and membrane removed
- 29.58 ml flour, divided
- 9.85 ml margarine or 9.85 ml butter
- 177.44 ml onion, diced
- 354.88 ml mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
- 29.58 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 29.58 ml chili sauce
- 0.25 ml dried thyme
- 118.29 ml low-fat sour cream or 118.29 ml single cream
- 9.85 ml fresh parsley, chopped
- salt & pepper
- 1Dry the livers on paper towels.
- 2sprinkle with 1 tbsp flour.
- 3Melt margarine in a fry pan, saute the onion until softened.
- 4Add livers saute for about 3 minutes or until just browned.
- 5Add mushrooms, worcestershire sauce, chile sauce, thyme and pepper.
- 6Saute 5 minutes.
- 7Combine sour cream and the remaining flour, mix well.
- 8Stir into the liver mixture and bring to just boiling.
- 9Remove from heat sprinkle with parsley and Serve.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Chicken Liver Stroganoff
Serving Size: 1 (391 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 413.6
- Calories from Fat 176
- Total Fat 19.6 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 610.4 mg
- Sodium 590.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.8 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 34.1 g