- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 1⁄2 cups cooked white rice
- 2 -3 dashes Tabasco sauce
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Saute vegetables in butter until clear.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions and drain well.
- Add soup and cheese to broccoli.
- Stir in sauted celery and onions.
- Stir in rice and seasonings.
- Put into greased casserole dish, top with breadcrumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30-45 minutes.