Recipe by gailanng
A mini cheesecake recipe from Nestle. Great for Christmas cookie exchange, bake sales, Valentines, office party, tailgate party or just about anytime. Can make with sugar cookie dough, too. Want to eliminate the topping? Drizzle with chocolate or sprinkle a few mini chocolate chips. Another suggestion: sugar cookie dough with blueberry topping.
Top Review by Sydney Mike
Made these for a Valentine's Day treat & they were much enjoyed! A bit of chocolate with the cherry pie filling really made for a nice flavor combo! Will be making these again & again, for sure! Thanks for posting the recipe! [Tagged & made in Please Review My Recipe]
- 1 (16 1/2 ounce) package refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (can sub sugar cookie dough or homemade)
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling (can sub stawberry or flavor of choice or skip altogether)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Divide dough and place one piece of cookie dough in each muffin cup.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes, or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- Beat cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, egg and vanilla extract in a medium bowl until smooth. Pour about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- Bake for additional 15 to 18 minutes, or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.
- If desired, stir into pie filling the 1/4 teaspoon almond extract. Top cups with pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour and even better if refrigerated overnight.