Cherry Chocolate Chip & Chunk Cheesecake Cookie Cups
- Ready In:
- 1hr 40mins
- 1 (16 ounce) package NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Ultimates™ Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Lovers Cookie Dough
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1 (14 ounce) can NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
- PREHEAT oven to 325°F Paper-line 24 muffin cups. Cut each square of dough in half. Place one piece of dough in each muffin cup.
- BAKE for 10 to 12 minutes or until cookie has spread to edge of cup.
- BEAT cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla extract in medium bowl until smooth. Spoon about 3 tablespoons cream cheese mixture over each cookie in cup.
- BAKE for additional 15 to 18 minutes or until set. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Top each with level tablespoon of pie filling. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Easy recipe to make. Instead of cookie dough though I made a cinnamon shortbread base instead and baked for 8 minutes at 325F before following rest of recipe. Cheesecake turns out very light and fluffy but personally did not like the taste. Too strong of sweetened condensed milk. Next time I am going to replace this with 300mls (approx 2/3 pint) of cream and half a cup of caster sugar and maybe just one egg also as I found they rose a bit too much in the oven and cracked and I definitely didnt overbeat.Reply