1/3 Photos of Cheese Ball - Great for Halloween
Cheese ball rolled in cracked black pepper that can be dressed up for Halloween
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix cream cheese, cheese & dip/dressing mix thoroughly with hands and form into ball.
- 2Add bacon bits, scallions, etc, to suit your taste.
- 3Roll in cracked black pepper.
- 4Pipe cleaners can be used to create spider legs for Halloween.
- 5Serve with crackers, crudités, etc.
Browse Our Top Spreads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheese Ball - Great for Halloween
Serving Size: 1 (56 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 192.1
- Calories from Fat 158
- Total Fat 17.6 g
- Saturated Fat 10.2 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 5.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: