Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Cheese ball rolled in cracked black pepper that can be dressed up for Halloween
Make and share this Cheese Ball - Great for Halloween recipe from Food.com.
- 16 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 (1 ounce) package ranch dip or 1 (2/3 ounce) package salad dressing mix
- 8 ounces cheese or 8 ounces cheese, blend
- cracked black pepper
- Mix cream cheese, cheese & dip/dressing mix thoroughly with hands and form into ball.
- Add bacon bits, scallions, etc, to suit your taste.
- Roll in cracked black pepper.
- Pipe cleaners can be used to create spider legs for Halloween.
- Serve with crackers, crudités, etc.
This was the first cheeseball I ever made and it was yummy. My girlfriend had a Christmas exchange party, meaning that the course you brought had to be an exchange in some way. My course was appetizers and decided to exchange for other holidays so I made this as the Halloween appetizer. I used light cream cheese and sharp cheddar w/bacon blend. Delicious and fun!
OMG! This is the best cheese-ball ever! Super simple & cheap. I used mozzarella & cheddar cheese (just what I had in my fridge @ the time), added bacon, & substituted ground pepper. It turned out great was super cute & every one complemented me at the Halloween party! Every one loved it, I loved it, & being a total misfit when it comes to recipes loved how simple it was. 5 stars!
I made this last night, and it was great! I used dried ranch dressing and freshly cracked pepper. I also used grated Monteray Jack cheese and it was so good! It also keeps well in the fridge, because I had some more today, and it was even better!