Monster Toes (For Halloween)
photo by Pam-I-Am
- Ready In:
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Cut a wedge into the end of each cocktail wiener to make a flat toenail.
- Cut the tortillas into strips about 4 inches long and 1/2 inch wide. Discard the ends.
- Soften the strips in the microwave between damp paper towels for 10 to 30 seconds.
- Roll each wiener in a tortilla strip around one end and secure with a toothpick.
- Place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 7 to 8 minutes. Remove them from the oven, then fill the toenail with ketchup or mustard. Remove the toothpicks before serving.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Made these for our annual BOO-GIVING celebration (think Halloween feast as big as Thanksgiving). These were one of the FAVES of the night! FUN TIP: Added a little green food coloring to regular yellow mustard and it made it a bright fluorescent green--PERFECT for the toenails! Thank you for such a fabulous idea! We will be making these every year from now on!