Recipe by Heather Beldin
This is another family recipe along with Cheeseball 1. This is also very good. Cook time includes the chill time. Hope you enjoy.
Top Review by Alskann
This is the recipe my mom always made. The only difference is that her's called for 1 Tablespoon of Lawry's. My family insists this must be on the menu at every family gathering. My mother always garnished the finished ball with a sprig of parsley and a maraschino cherry. Made a festive presentation at Christmas time. This makes a great gift for neighbors on a plate surrounded with crackers.
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (4 ounce) can crushed pineapple (drained)
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped green peppers
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon lowery seasoning salt
- chopped nuts