- 1 head cauliflower, broken in florets
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Put cauliflower in saucepan, add 1 cup water, cover and cook on med for 8 minutes.
- Mix cauliflower with sour cream, cheddar cheese, crumbs, pepper, onions, and salt.
- Put in greased 2qt casserole.
- Sprinkle with parmesan.
- Bake, uncovered at 325* for 30 minutes.