Broccoli Cauliflower Casserole
This casserole is so yummy and easy to prepare. My family does not particularly like broccoli but they love it when I make this!
- Ready In:
- 3 cups broccoli
- 3 cups cauliflower
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup fine breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly steam broccoli & cauliflower until they are still crisp. Put in 2 qt casserole.
- Combine cheddar, lemon juice, mayonnaise, mushroom soup, pepper and garlic powder. Pour over veggies. Top with breadcrumbs. I sometimes add a sprinkle of parmesan cheese as well.
- Bake in preheated oven for 25-30 minutes and enjoy.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note