Cheese Whiz Cauliflower Casserole
My mom always made this when I was younger. She passed it on to me and it is a big hit. It is fairly simple to make.
- Ready In:
- 1⁄4 cup onion
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 8 ounces Cheese Whiz
- 2 packages frozen cauliflower, cooked
- 3 eggs, well beaten
- Saute onions in 4 tablespoons butter.
- Stir in flour and add water.
- Cool over low heat, stirring until thick and boiling.
- Blend in Cheese Whiz.
- Combine sauce and cooked cauliflower.
- Add eggs.
- Mix gently until blended.
- Put in well greased pan; dot with remaining butter.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown at 325.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION