- 304.75 g can Campbell's Cream of Chicken Soup
- 314.66 ml water
- 177.44 ml uncooked long-grain white rice
- 473.18 ml frozen mixed vegetables
- 2.46 ml onion powder
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Stir the soup, water, rice, vegetables and onion powder in a 12" x 8" shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 45 minute or until done. Top with cheese.
- Serve with a green salad and bread of your choice.