Cheesy Chicken & Rice Casserole
Wonderful meal and so easy.Your family is in for a treat.I'm not one to use can soup much but this is Wow!
- Ready In:
- 1hr 50mins
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 1⁄3 cups water
- 3⁄4 cup uncooked long-grain white rice
- 2 cups frozen vegetables
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 teaspoons onion soup mix
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 4 slices swiss cheese
- Stir the soup, water, rice, garlic vegetables and onion soup mix in a 12 x 8” shallow baking dish.
- Top with chicken. Season chicken as desired. Cover.
- Bake at 375°F for 1 hour covered.
- Uncover; add cheese and bake another 15 minutes.
- If you have fresh vegetables add them instead of the frozen one.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION