3 hrs 30 mins
I was fortunate to get this recipe from Nancy Silverton at Campanile Restaurant in Los Angeles. Campanile is a terrific restaurant and Nancy is a very sweet person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup ricotta cheese (8 oz., preferable whole milk)
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 1/4 cups solid pack pumpkin (I use Libby's)
- 1/2 sour cream
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries (optional)
- 1In a small bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg and cloves.
- 2In small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese and butter until smooth.
- 3Add ricotta cheese and flour mixture; beat for 2 minutes.
- 4In large mixer bowl, combine eggs, egg yolk, granulated sugar and brown sugar.
- 5With clean beaters, beat on high speed for 3 minutes.
- 6On low speed, beat in cheese mixture, pumpkin and sour cream;stir in dried cranberries.
- 7Pour into 9 or 9 1/2 inch springform pan.
- 8For topping: sprinkle pumpkin seeds over batter.
- 9In a small bowl combine sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cloves and ginger and sprinkle over the top.
- 10Bake in preheated 275°F oven for 2 hours (do not open over, especially during the first hour).
- 11Turn oven off; allow cheesecake to stay in oven with door closed for 1 hour.
- 12Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Campanile Pumpkin Ricotta Cheesecake
Serving Size: 1 (150 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 534.7
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 184.7 mg
- Sodium 176.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 47.0 g
- Protein 11.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: